Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inspirations..

  Some inspirations helps artist to enhance work. 

Art bead Scene's blog, always inspires me every month to create something very unique.
Each month the Art Bead Scene hosts a monthly challenge featuring an inspiring piece of art work.

Since last three months I am taking part in the challenge, and creating my pieces as per the theme painting. And just amazed with the results.. take a look, sharing my work, inspired by the theme paintings.
I found this web-site in August and created this stunning embroidery pair.

In September I missed to take part in it, and In October this colorful painting remained me my peacock earrings, so I submitted them as my entry for the challenge.


This month I am working on the theme and in process of creating another stunning necklace/

Stay connected to see my work..


No comments:

Post a Comment