Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Krishna Designs

Hello my dear lovelies..
Everyday I am exploring Polymer clay, and everyday I am learning something new..
My random visit to a craft store surprised me with a push face mold..
And my first thought was my Love Krishna.
When I shared them on my Facebook page , people loved it so much and then I never stopped...
Sharing images of my few Krishna Designs

I named it Krishna-Mala..
With the details of Lotus and Peacock feather, the favorites of Lord Krishna..

This one I named "Shyam - Krishna Mala" 

Krishna is also knows as "Shyam" because of his darker skin tone.


It was not my thought, but one of my client asked me to make Krishna Earrings for her, 
in Dark Blue tone.. And after making it, I loved it too...


For inquiries you can contact me by sending e-mail, drop me a comment or visit my Facebook page, Mitti Designs
 Stay connected for my other experiments..
And don't forget to like Mitti Designs to get my recent updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment